Renfrew Camping, 824 Renfrew Road, Nine Mile River , N.S. B2S 2W5 902-883-1315, 902-476-2638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Seasonal Camper
We, the management and owner of Renfrew Camping, invite you to our campground for the summer of 2021. We take this opportunity to list a few of our expectations of campers for the coming year. Our season runs from the Victoria Day weekend (May 21st) through to the end of Thanksgiving (October 11th). Any seasonal wishing to stay after October 12th will be charged an additional $14.77 plus tax per day.
As a seasonal camper you are expected to comply with rules and policies. Please remember that all guitars and music are to be shut down by twelve and an all quiet site will be enforced by 1 AM, and we would like to remind you that this music must be kept to your own site, no stereo music at anytime nor loud music being played from your car radios. All campers should be on their own lot for the night by 1 AM unless going to the washroom facilities. Quiet time Sunday to Thursday is 11 PM and Friday and Saturday 12 PM, this includes holiday weekends . You are to respect your neighbour at all times. Campers who become bothersome to others may be asked to leave. Our campground runs on a three strike system and these strikes are carried over each year, meaning if you refuse to comply with rules and policies you will receive a strike! If you accumulate three strikes you will be asked to leave.
You are to make every reasonable effort to keep your lot neat in appearance. If you must come in after twelve midnight do so with the respect to other campers, therefore all car stereos must be shut off before entering the campground driveway and acceleration kept at a minimum. If you have an overnight guest at your trailer it is your responsibility to inform them of all campground rules and policies. Campers are required to comply with the directions of the campground staff without problems. Disagreements must be taken directly to the manager. The campground is our home and we reserve the right to feel safe.
The lot fee is 2125.00 plus tax. Non metered lot electricity fee is $235.00 plus tax. The storage fee of $60.00 plus tax is for all seasonal campers. Senior discount is 10% off. A storage fee of $1.00 a day plus tax will apply to all old trailers left in storage from one season to the next or one day to the next. Outside fridge on non metered sites is $60.00 plus tax and is to be kept painted with no signs of rust showing. All other electrical appliances, toys, patio decorations will be subject to a charge The management of Renfrew Camping will accept no liability for lost, stolen, or spoiled goods connected with your units inside or out, regardless of the cause. You are strongly advised to not stock your fridge with frozen meats, etc. Experience has taught us that there are numerous unpredictable reasons for your RV to lose power long enough to ruin your frozen food supply. Please use frozen food up during each stay.
Those campers who have an unpaid balance from the previous year will be required to have the amount of that arrears plus the full current season payment in full by April 30th. Credit will not be issued to those who are in arrears. If this is not met then the lot with the unpaid balance will be cleared for rental.
If you qualify for credit with us, the first payment of $870.00 is required by April 29th. Next payment by June 15th and final payment by July 30th. Please put these dates on your calendar as to omit any problems. This does not include other charges such as an outside fridge if not self metered. All payments listed are to be in full on the date given and if not a result in interest of 15% will occur and could also result in termination of your camping. We prefer seasonal payments to be made by e-transfers ,cash or cheque.
THINGS TO KNOW:
(1) Please do not expect the water to be on before May 10th.
(2) Please remember that card board boxes, broken chairs, old carpets, stoves, televisions or bicycles are not to be put in or near the FERO garbage bins, please leave these items at the end of your lot for pickup.
(3) Please turn the air conditioner off in your trailers while not there.
(4) Using propane to heat your hot water instead of electricity, this will lessen the possibility of popping breakers. If you use an adapter to plug into the site post , be certain to waterproof it from rain, as wet weather may cause it to arc and burn your adapter, your cord and our outlet.
(5) Mothers, fathers and grandparents are given a senior pass. All other guests who do not have a pass must pay the $8.00 plus tax per vehicle charge to visit for each day they visit and this is not an overnight pass.
(6) Please register the names, license plate #, for the two passes you are given. These passes are only a day pass not an overnight pass.
(7) Any guest staying all night in your trailer must pay $5.75 per adult ( anyone over 19). Any guest as long as there are adults involved wishing to set up a tent on your site must pay the unserviced lot fee per night. A maximum of six guests per site unless discussed with staff.
(8) Please pick up a schedule of activities for Saturday and Sunday (and Monday if holiday weekend). This is available each Friday.
(9) All children must be on their own lots for the night by ten PM with no noisy or running around games or riding bicycles.
(10) Please use a wire brush or utility knife to remove any tarnish on your RV plug before connecting to our power.
(11) You are now required to have your lot number visible and posted at the front of your lot. This is a requirement from the fire marshal for 911 services .
(12) Do not leave your RV sealed up with no way for air to circulate. Very hot days can cause RVs to overheat, damaging vital electronic components such as the refrigerator and the converter. Always leave a way for hot air to escape safely.
We hope to have a fun , happy filled summer and look forward to seeing you all again along with some new faces. Please read this letter carefully and contact us if you have any concerns.
Randy and Brenda