Renfrew Camping Rules and Regulations - 2023
· Maximum Speed limit throughout the campground is 15 KM , and is not to be exceeded at any time.
· Quiet Time is 11:00 PM Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday night quiet time is 12:00 PM with all noise quieted by 1:00 AM. Your children must be on your site by 10:00 PM. with no loud or running around games.
· There is to be no loud music on your site or stereo music from your vehicles at any time. Please be considerate of those around you. Obscene or foul language is not wanted and is discouraged. If you become threatening to others, you will be asked to leave.
· There are to be no water guns, water balloons, kiddie waterslides or kiddie swimming pools on campground property. There are to be no fireworks on your site, if you have fireworks they are to be set off at a designated place with the permission of the manager. Fireworks are very hot when they return to the ground and can easily burn holes in awnings or even start fires!
· There are to be no electric scooters, mini-bikes, ATV's or other off-road vehicles of any kind on campground property at any time. ATV's must remain on a trailer or vehicle until ready to be used and unloaded at designated areas where you can access the Renfrew Road without going through the campground.
· Your guests should know that there is a $8.00 charge plus tax per vehicle with two adults and children, any more adults in the same vehicle there will be a charge of $2.00 per adult.
· Your vehicles should remain parked on your site at all times unless you are leaving the grounds. Driving to and from washrooms and pool area is discouraged.
· Your pets must be kept on a leash and you are to use a pooper scooper. These pets must not lunge, snarl or to be continuously barking. Do not leave doggie-doo bags in the fire pits! Please put them in the garbage.
· Please take care of your garbage making sure that it goes to the FERO Waste Bins, do not leave it on your site. FERO Bins are on the right of the driveway leaving the campground. Broken chairs, tents etc. are to be left outside of waste bins.
· Alcoholic beverages are to be kept to your site, Do not walk around the campground with obvious open beer or liquor. Liquor will not be tolerated around or in the pool area.
· Absolutely no cutting, trimming, pruning or marking of trees of any kind on the campground property AT ANY TIME.
· The turtles are protected here on the campground and to be respected by everyone who comes to camp. Harassment of these snapping turtles will not be tolerated.
· Shooing the geese off the grounds helps to keep the playgrounds and roads clean.